W2HP is first class!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w9ily

W2HP is first class!

Post by w9ily »

I told a buddy of mine I would try to help him out and sell some of the unused stuff from his attic. One item was a HAM-2 rotor and control unit. After checking it out I found the control unit did not indicate rotor's direction. Pete contacted me, made a fair offer for the non-working unit and a deal was made. When the shipment arrived at Pete's it was in poor shape, the box had punctures in it and the control unit was damaged. However, Pete was great about this and told me that the rotor itself was what he really wanted and the control unit was not an issue. Whew! Thanks, Pete. I appreciate your completing this for my friend.
John W9ILY
w2hp

Re: W2HP is first class!

Post by w2hp »

Increasingly replys to postings are questionable and require careful communications to verify authencity.

This transaction was clearly one of my best. Very happy with outcome and speed of completion. Thanks again. Pete w2hp
ab6bn

W2HP is first class!

Post by ab6bn »

I just want to share my pleasant experience with Pete - W2HP. I bought two (2) 3-500 tubes. He kept me informed on the status of the tubes, from packing until the tubes were received. Now, this gentleman really means business! He wants full satisfaction from the buyer! I tell you, I will have no second thoughts dealing with W2HP again! Way to go Peter, you'revFIRST CLASS! - de ab6bn
w2hp

Re: W2HP is first class!

Post by w2hp »

Thanks for nice words Cesar. You are a great person to work with. Thanks again. Pete