K9IKE, Ike your one of the good guys on the Classifieds

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ac7av

K9IKE, Ike your one of the good guys on the Classifieds

Post by ac7av »

Communication is always a high priority when doing triads and purchases on these type of swap pages. Ike is fast at responding and right to the point.

I purchased an Icom IC-746 from Ike, it arrived in excellent shape, in the original box. For the price it was better then I expected. His shipping is also as fast as it gets. I think it was in the mail the day I payed for it and it came in a day earlier then the scheduled shipping date.

Thanks Ike
Erik
AC7AV
Erik Montgomery
ac7av@earthlink.net