TONY N8NNX - GOOD SELLER!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WB0MHH

TONY N8NNX - GOOD SELLER!

Post by WB0MHH »

Just finished a transaction with Tony, N8NNX. Very accurate, honest, items well packed and arrived in xlnt condx - one could not ask for any more.
Thanks Tony........... 73, Lyle WB0MHH
WB0MHH

Re: TONY N8NNX - BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Post by WB0MHH »

:| :| Well, it-- WAS-- the truth UNTIL.............I posted the positive note here - unfortunately re-maturely - sad to say. Everything was as my previous note said. However, Tony listed for sale, a UV-82HP along with a few items. It would have been a good deal and an HONEST Deal, had it been the actual UV-82HP - as he had said in his listing. Instead, the Radio I received was an earlier model Baofeng HT -$30-$40 less in price, also. I sent him a note of my disappointment and of what I received - that it was unacceptable. He said - "it puts out 7 watts".. Nevertheless, it was not, the Radio, he had clearly described in his listing - that I wanted to buy. I indicated I would be returning it for a full refund - this we did and I did get my money back.
Hopefully no one else will send feedback pre-maturely and have this happen to them! It never should have happened in the first place had it been HONESTLY presented!
73, Lyle, WB0MHH
KC6NEN

Re: TONY N8NNX - GOOD SELLER!

Post by KC6NEN »

True, misrepresentation is fraud. It only takes one look to verify a model #.

Still 7 watts--that HT was doing good. Most BaoFengs, only 4 watts no matter what they are speced at. Should be 8 watts.

Remember Monty Python? --"Beautiful Plumage!"