N4CTR

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K4APO

N4CTR

Post by K4APO »

I just finished doing business with James Rich, N4CTR. He bought a radio from me, and I did something I never did before. I shipped him the radio before I was paid. Talking to him on the phone he sounded like a honest ham. I was not wrong. I recieved the money as stated. Good person to do business with.
Terry

James Rich N4CTR

Post by Terry »

I am with you 100%. He is honest and you can take his word to the bank. James gets my vote too!!! Terry N8ERM
ae4n

James Rich N4CTR

Post by ae4n »

I know James personally and he is a good friend but this is an objective post.
James and I have done several deals...... PERFECT !!!!
I know several other hams who have dealt with him..... PERFECT !!!
In summary if James tells you a rooster can pull a freight train...... hook him up !!!!!!!!

Hugh - AE4N
k5jn

N4CTR James Rich

Post by k5jn »

I have had several deals with James both buying and selling. He's a great guy to deal with...couldn't be better. K5JN