N4BWD - Wasting your time

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

Had a deal recently with this clown Vincent N4BWD.

Bent over backwards to help the guy out, provided a fed ex account, told him no rush take your time. Been going on two weeks, stayed in touch with the guy as he was busy and so am i.

Today I get an email, not a phone call but an email blowing me off saying he gave the item away as it was too much trouble to ship !

What a clown!

He has two other items listed. Don't waste your time with this clown Vincent N4BWD as he will have some issue coming through with shipping or who knows what.
73 -

W1JCW
John
N4BWD

Re: N4BWD - Wasting your time

Post by N4BWD »

I pity John, W1JCW, for writing such a preposterous vindictive tale of "dealing" with me.
I never had a "deal" with John and would not perform as he insisted! The guy has no right to defame
me over a fictitious incident he has posted. The guys imagination is enormous! I alone decide whom I will sell to and who I will not sell to! I would strongly suggest you not deal with John, W1JCW either, as he may well write some derogatory story about you too!
P.S. I have bought and sold much on QTH.com over the years, It's been a good experience and I have met some nice people too. 73, Vince N4BWD
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

Just catching on Vince..that post was Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Shows how late to the party you are, just as it was with our deal you flaked out on.

I didn't insist a thing but stated details. Defame who? Learn the definition of defamation, there is no defamation when I stated the truth..
This is not about me dictation who you decide to deal with, it's about we had a deal and you sold an item out from under me after we discussed the sale and you acknowledge the deal. Do I have use some big words so you understand plan and simple? ...we had a deal!!

What is derogatory, your imagination is the broad one here.

If you've sold and purchased so much via this forum then why isn't there any feedback about you? One clown way or not?

How many items do you have posted currently in this forum? NONE!

I posted what actually happened and there is nothing else to comment about.

Take a look at how long I've been a member here, look at the number of positive feedback posts I have and what I've posted for others.
It's very obvious, I called it as I see it and it this case you're a clown.

Stop wasting our time with your big words that don't account for your disrespectful actions towards others.
73 -

W1JCW
John
N4BWD

Re: N4BWD - Wasting your time

Post by N4BWD »

W1JCW, John I believe you are wrong. What you state about me is not true! You cannot simply bully somebody to do business with you on your terms. Grow up John...!
Warning- W1JCW is a vindictive individual as evidenced by his smearing of me. Take care that if you do any business, or contact with him it had better go his way, to his liking, or else he may write you up and you may be accused of "wasting your time." Vince - N4BWD

FORUM RULES
There never was any transaction between W1JCW and N4BWD, and there never will be in the future.
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

Oh up to two posts now, trying to build your rep as a clown!

You believe I am wrong..It's you who is wrong!

What the heck are you talking about bully? How the heck would I bully you with an online transaction? More clown statements.

Yes smearing you for being a clown..right. Do you even remember what the deal was about and the details?

Wasting someones time is defined as you discuss a deal and both sides agree. You send funds and the seller changes their mind after you spent time and effort working the deal with email and phone calls all for the seller to just say screw it, I'm selling this item to someone else regardless of the agreement I had with the first party which is exactly what you did.

Go flake off and do something constructive like work on your manners and common courtesy towards others..

There will be no more replies as you are not worth the time, just as when I tried to purchase an item from you..

You're a big waste of time!
73 -

W1JCW
John