KG4TKT Cerise and N4PMG Mac : Highly Recommended!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n9aa

KG4TKT Cerise and N4PMG Mac : Highly Recommended!!

Post by n9aa »

I would very highly recommend Cerise, KG4TKT and Mac, N4PMG for any kind of deal: trade, buy or sell. Mac and Cerise both seem to be very nice people and I'm very happy with the trade we just completed!

Scott, N9AA
hpadron2004

About Marc

Post by hpadron2004 »

know Mac for 3 years now,and once we did a nice even deal in which I traveled with my wife 8 hours to reach his home and the time I remained there with him and his daughter,we were treated with decency,respect and as part of his family,it was sad to say good bye when we came back home that day,knowing we were leaving behind a very honest and friendly man,I will recomend him to anyone to do any kind of deal because If you do that,you will be treated with respect.He used to be a Police chief and he honor his good reputation as a man of his word,live long dear mac.

Your old friend Hector
AD4C
West palm beach.
God bless America