WA5XX - VERY Honest Seller - One of The Good Guys

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WB5HAK

WA5XX - VERY Honest Seller - One of The Good Guys

Post by WB5HAK »

I just this week received a Kenwood TS-870 from Todd, WA5XX. VERY accurately described, shipped in an extremely fast time and arrived in every bit as good or better than advertised. I have had it on the air for several days now and couldn't be happier. I didn't realize it until I got to looking at my past posts today, but Todd and I had dealt before when he had a different callsign!! I bought a VERY nice IC-735 several years ago in the same condition, better than I thought it would be, when he was WW5XX (call has been reassigned now, I see). Anyway, don't hesitate to believe ANY description Todd gives you, and do not worry about getting what is offered. I speak from several years of dealings and don't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Thanks again, Todd. 73, de Don, WB5HAK