w2HP Good Guy Award

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wa0vrc

w2HP Good Guy Award

Post by wa0vrc »

Just dealt with W2HP on a rotor issue. I emailed him on a Sunday, unit fixed with a part he sent by Tuesday. All I can say is WOW. Thanks Much Pete for messing with my issue on a week end! You know your stuff. Thanks again. Bob.
w2hp

Re: w2HP Good Guy Award

Post by w2hp »

Bob, WA0VRC emailed me about a rotor issue. Not my rotor, but a issue. Bob being very capable listened to me and we found the solution. I mailed him a part and he was very grateful for the assistance. But Bob is the real credit to Hamdom. Thanks Bob and hope we have chance of airtime. 73's. Pete w2hp