K8ODH Brenda Hansen *** BEWARE ***

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wb9otx

K8ODH Brenda Hansen *** BEWARE ***

Post by wb9otx »

This person is impossible to deal with.
She claims she can not cash my U S Postal money order and wants a money
gram. I am trying to get my Money Order back, possible scammer.
WB9OTX
kk9a

Re: K8ODH Brenda Hansen *** BEWARE ***

Post by kk9a »

K8ODH is a club callsign.
Ku4ws

Post by Ku4ws »

ROGER L MC KENZIE k8dhoroger@gmail.com I got emails from both Brenda and Roger using the same email address I did not do business with the because when I offered to do paypal and pay the fee they back out. the are scammers
wb9otx

Post by wb9otx »

Yep, that's what I get when not using PayPal.
If she cashes the MO or does not return it I
guess I'm out the money. .....WB9OTX
wb9otx

Post by wb9otx »

This received from: The Central Ohio Trauma System (COTS)
Brenda Hanson is indeed a scam artist and thief. She is using the K8ODH call sign and representing herself as a silent key and also an employee of The Central Ohio Trauma System (COTS). We have received multiple complaints from all over the USA about her. She is not in any way associated with COTS.
WB9OTX
wb9otx

Post by wb9otx »

kk9a wrote:K8ODH is a club callsign.

No Kidding !
wilbur

Post by wilbur »

Where is the justice when a person or persons commit a crime and the victims have no recourse because a foreign country is involved? It would seem that assets could be frozen and liquidated and dispersed to those who make claims. Guess I'm over simplifying the remedy.