Roger Martin W5LW...Great to deal with...Honest

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1QJ

Roger Martin W5LW...Great to deal with...Honest

Post by W1QJ »

Roger Martin W5LW was offering a couple of 8877 tubes for sale. I answered the ad and said I was interested. When buying tubes NOBODY wants to gamble and buy a tube of unknown quality, pay good money for it, and have no recourse if the tube(s) is bad right out of the box. All too often tubes are offered with no assurance to the buyer if the tube is even good. Although Roger was rather certain they were good and understood that me nor anyone else would not like to gamble, he offered me a money back guarantee AND would pay return shipping if either or both tubes were not to my satisfaction. I bought both tubes and they arrived today double boxed. The packing was absolutely wonderful. That to me is a sign of integrity all by itself. Once I opened the package I was pleasantly surprised to see two very beautiful tubes, both looked like new. But with tubes, looks isn't everything so I immediately tested both tubes in my amplifier. I am happy to say both tubes work like brand new and are full output. This is the way to do business! If somebody has a simple product like a tube, it either is good or bad. if it is good the buyer is delighted if it is bad he should be able to get his money back upon returning it. Roger made the sale very comfortable and I am more than satisfied! All too often it seems that sellers want top dollar for items which they have no knowledge of quality. I will feel very comfortable dealing with Roger again. Thank you Roger for a wonderful transaction. 73 Lou W1QJ
donate life