W2HP

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NJ4V

W2HP

Post by NJ4V »

Pete provides excellent service for overhauled rotators. I purchased a Ham IV with control box. Product was exactly as described in the ad, shipping was fast, product was packaged very well to protect it from shipping damage. rotator & box checkout just fine.

Thanks Pete!

Dan - NJ4V
k3swz

Re: W2HP

Post by k3swz »

I recently had a HAM-M rotor re-worked by W2HP... His turn around time was very fast, even though I didn't need it right away...
Looked like new when I got it back.. Cost was very reasonable... I will be sending him another rotor for repair when I get it off of the tower
High marks from this customer!!
de Glenn, K3SWZ
w2hp

Post by w2hp »

Met Glenn on QTH Swapmeet. Very positive attitude and direct with his needs. He sent me a rotor for service and it was a nice old Ham-m. Got it back to him quickly and his reply was just as fast. Great guy to do transacting with. Way to go Glenn. Pete
w2hp

Post by w2hp »

I had a very comfortable transaction with Dan NJ4V over a Ham-4 rotor I offered. His reply and payment were quick and we concluded the transaction in a very positive manner. Thanks again Dan. Pete