KA4TUE - Rick

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n0lby

KA4TUE - Rick

Post by n0lby »

I purchased a Palstar AT5K from Rick. Solid as a rock. I love the tuner. Rick is a great guy to conduct business with! 73 Jim N0LBY
ka4tue

Re: KA4TUE - Rick

Post by ka4tue »

Jim, I feel the same about you.. thanks for the trust and the friendship. I hope you really enjoy yur palstar at-5k tuner, it is a real beauty. thanks again for the kind words....ka4tue
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

I HAVE DONE MANY DEALS WITH RICK ALWAYS OUTSTANDING AND CONSIDER HIM A GOOD FRIEND IN THE HAM WORLD 73 DE W4PIG :D :D :D :D :D :D
ka4tue

Post by ka4tue »

W4PIG, Danny, you have been a great friend. we have dealed many times. looking forward too many more. thanks...friend.