W2HP Great experience

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Chenzo1

W2HP Great experience

Post by Chenzo1 »

I read the reviews here and decided to send my rotor to Peter Adely (W2HP). In one word, AMAZING ! The communication he provided and timely updates were great. He told me what I would be looking at and possibly more once he had a chance to look at the rotor. He was dead on ! The entire process was less than a week and very affordable. I will definitely use Peter again and have already started to spread the word to my friends.

I'm fortunate to have come across Peter, he's a gentleman you can trust.

Thank you Peter !

Vin, 73
K1VC
w2hp

Re: W2HP Great experience

Post by w2hp »

Wow, what a nice experience. Vin was a pleasure to work with. Hope to connect with him again soon. Pete W2HP