KH6KG, Bob Read

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W0TLX

KH6KG, Bob Read

Post by W0TLX »

There was a recent post regarding this seller, Bob Read KH6KG, and I should have heeded the comment. This seller does not appear to ethically represent his intentions in closing a sale. I thought I was working with him to arrive at a final transaction. He does not want any PayPal deal, and clearly said so. I offered to work with him in any way possible. He didn't respond, but simply sold the deal out from under me to another buyer. In my opinion, he seems to line up all his buyers and gives indication that they can close the deal. He has no respect for the ethics of a buy/sell arrangement. I do NOT recommend dealing with this buyer in any transaction, unless you can do it face-to-face. Buyer beware!!
K9RLB

Re: KH6KG, Bob Read

Post by K9RLB »

This is not very comforting...... oh boy........