Martin Allison Of Sadieville, Kentucky

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kd0pd

Martin Allison Of Sadieville, Kentucky

Post by kd0pd »

Martyn,
When a low-down outright crook, thief, liar and cheat like yourself is out there among the decent "Ham" community forcing your conniving ways by whatever means you selfishly see fit as you've been doing for many years, it's everyones business. It's no secret that you are doing it as we speak and will continue to do so and hurt others as long as there are unsuspecting others out there that haven't gotten the word about you as yet. Time will prevail however as the word of your poor dealing is getting stronger and your negative feedback continues to grow each day. Your exaggerated but high number of actual feedbacks indicates that you are good at what you do while in reality your high number of negative feedbacks prove that you are not quite as smart as you think you are. Wonders never cease to amaze most of us. Other factors of course are due to flaws in the reporting system itself. By the time you get finished screwing your customers, it's to late for them to do anything about the deal and the way you cheated them. Many just take it on the nose and prefer not to air their own embarrassment or stupidity of being had by someone like you. It's well known of your attempts to intiminate everyone you can by your threats of return negative feedback and reprisals if actual truths are told about your shady dealing, mis-representations, etc. You've even done that right here on the forum to many others. Do you sincerely think that others can't see right thru you?
Jerry Wells kd0pd
W0LPQ

Martyn

Post by W0LPQ »

Jerry, I am sorry you have such a bad attitude concerning Martyn. Over 2 years ago, I did a swap with him in Cincinnati. I drove down to the Holiday Inn parking lot and he drove up from KY. We had a very enjoyable chat, made the swap, inspected radios, chatted some more and we each went back home. To this day, my 756 Pro has worked flawlessly.

Even the XYL had a good impression of him, as did I. Would I do it again, you bet I would.

Bill, W0LPQ
WR0T-1

Martyn

Post by WR0T-1 »

Wow, I can hardly wait to see this one in the courtroom. It will be better than Court TV or Judge Judy.

But this time I bet I will be called as a witness. Question is, should I wear my Sunday bibs or just the everyday ones??????.

I have been involved in my share of courtroom battles in the past and this one is going to be a dandy. Someone had better get all of their assets stashed real fast cause someone is a gonna PAY.

My money says Martyn is gonna be an even richer man............ soon..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
w8icy

Jerry Wells KD0PD

Post by w8icy »

Well Jerry, What comes around, goes around. You never sent the $400 you promised to refund after I returned the AL-80 amplifier to you. Why don't you live up to your promise and send me the $400 instead of the profane repies you did send? If anyone is interested, I've saved the e-mails from this mess that happeened in December , 2003.
WR0T-1

Goes around Jerry

Post by WR0T-1 »

Please see my next post.... this one deleted by me. WR0T
Last edited by WR0T-1 on Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
WR0T-1

Jerry Wells

Post by WR0T-1 »

Well folks, it seems that I do not have a beef with Jerry Wells at all.

It seems that after some one to one discussion, he is not the same Jery Wells that nailed me good on a POS Icom PCR 1000 a couple of years back.

Name was the same as so was the state but this guy was not a ham, so I do believe Jerry that we have never had any dealings.

I also found out that Jerry lived and worked in my area for many years before moving to Colo.

What else can I say Jerry, sorry about the mixup,

I still however, stand with my friend Martyn... as a fine and honest person based on my experience.

As I said before, a few months back when my health went downhill bad he offered to come and help me any way he could. And he lives about 800 miles away. :D :D