W7USN John Nichols

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kj4uzm

W7USN John Nichols

Post by kj4uzm »

WOW what a GREAT person to deal with. I give it 2 thumbs up, 5 stars. John answered a want ad I had listed. I was nervous at first about the transaction. After a few email and several phone calls - ALL the questions I had we made the deal. My experience with John was one of the best I have had here on QTH.com. Not only was the equipment as described it was packaged well and it arrived in a timely manner(came from way out in the Arizona desert)
Funny about a week later he bought 2 mins from me. He paid immediately without hesitation.
THANK YOU John W7USN
k2gto

Re: W7USN John Nichols

Post by k2gto »

I second this. John and I have had several deals in the last 5 years or so and all were flawless and friendly. W7USN is a true gentleman and an asset to our community. Scott K2GTO