KC0UHO Mathew J BROWN Scammer! representing as

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
OH6RX

KC0UHO Mathew J BROWN Scammer! representing as

Post by OH6RX »

Hi,
MOST PROBABLY this is STOLEN IDENTITY! so please inform real KC0UHO!!

i was looking for Yaesu ft1000MP MkV.... and he was approaching me with below messages.
He sent me correct pictures of MKV on top of the shipping boxes... and other accessories like DVK and Mic... Mic seem to be KENWOOD MIC...heh then i asked about filters,
the picture he sent had full set and totally different ones than listed below... also i asked to place QSL card beside radio... he made very funny picture manipulation, but resolution of pic was bad... and card was made by him self... without address or any other data on it.... Finally i asked him to take pic of radio serial no...
Radio appear to be MP not MKV... so be careful! Even MANUAL in picture collection was Chinese... hehe

Serial No of rig is 2H070070... he has found it somewhere... this belongs to MP

His email he used
Mathew J BROWN <kc0uho@hotmail.com>

**MOST important, his email address is not in QRZ.com

I have Yaesu FT-1000 Mark V (200W) with the yaesu Power Supply FP-29, Microphone MH-31 and manual. Is in excellent conditions, no scratches and non smoke home.
I have all the original accessories that comes with it. triple carton, etc.
It has an Inrad roofing filter, Inrad 2.1 khz SSB filter,
Inrad 400Hz CW filter, Inrad 500HZ Collins CW filter (Sub Receiver).
This radio is in perfect, working condition, no dust, virtually no use, and it works perfectly. Everything works in excellent condition. no problem, no mark, no dent, no scratches or any issue on it. Non smoking Shack. Am asking $1250.00 plus shipping

Hope you are still in market to purchase this rig?. I will be waiting your respond.

KC0UHO
Mathew

Kindly use my daughter account details for payment.
Due to my old age (81yrs), she helps me handle these kind of transactions.

Account name: Karen M Winkler
Bank name: Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU).
Routing: 325081403
Checking Account No: 3571552964
Amount: $1250

Pls get back with confirmation once payment is done.
Shipping will take 2 days to your doorstep.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ve3gnx

Re: KC0UHO Mathew J BROWN Scammer! representing as

Post by ve3gnx »

Yeah the hand mic is for a Kenwood TS-50 and the TS-60, it is the MC-47