WB2JKJ--Joe Fairclough- Great to deal with

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
leer66

WB2JKJ--Joe Fairclough- Great to deal with

Post by leer66 »

Joe advertised a G5RV for $35 shipped. He is the President of the Radio Club of JHS 22 in NYC. I sent him the money and in a few days the box showed up at my door. When I opened the box there were two antennas, a 80-10 trap dipole and the full size G5RV in great condition. Also in the box were a set of 80m traps, an assortment of new resistors and transistors, an amp connector with BNC fittings, a new package of alignment tools and a few other odds and ends. Easily over a $100 dollars of gear. You can buy in confidence from Joe.
Happy camper.
Bob