Jim WB7RBN very helpful...great ham spirit.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W8VVE

Jim WB7RBN very helpful...great ham spirit.

Post by W8VVE »

I had a WTB listing and Jim, WB7RBN replied saying he had the item I was looking for. After a few emails we both concluded
the item he had wasn't "exactly" what I was looking for...however...Jim took more of his time to provide me with information
and websites for a better alternative. I really appreciate Jim's attitude and efforts to help me get what I needed for some
digital operations...he showed me a great ham spirit...thanks Jim. Sam W8VVE
Radtech

Re: Jim WB7RBN very helpful...great ham spirit.

Post by Radtech »

Jim WB7RBN, was the first and only Ham to respond same day to my want for rather old DOS Software on Floppy disc. He was kind enough to send me 3 Floppy's well packed and within days of initial contact. The disc's arrived in good condition, worked as they should and were not corrupted. So, I would highly recommend Jim to any and all, buying and selling.
Thanks Jim ! 73/Jack K2JX :)