W4AJF (ex KG4ZCL) Adam Farber, Great Seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K3PZ

W4AJF (ex KG4ZCL) Adam Farber, Great Seller

Post by K3PZ »

I have dealt with Adam Farber on a number of occassions and would by from him again in a heartbeat based strictly on his word. He is as honest as the day is long.

Paul Zora
K3PZ
Last edited by K3PZ on Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
N4ATS

Post by N4ATS »

I have known Adam Farber for about 2 years , I have had many transactions with him , he is top notch and about as honest as you can get.....
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
K6CVC

Adam is AOK!

Post by K6CVC »

I would also like to add my 2 cents worth in dealing with Adam. Always up front and prompt in shipping. You can trust him.
Chuck Costa
K6CVC
Licensed Since 1968 Formerly WN6IVC & WA6EZM
hpadron2004

About Adam Farber

Post by hpadron2004 »

I live in west palm beach,FL about 35 miles north from Adam and I have done three deals with him in the last 2 years and he always treated me with respect,he is been honest in item prices and had no bad surprises with bad products,what he sells it all work,I will do business with him again without any doubt,he is a man of his word. :D
God bless America