WeirdOne4U2@aol.com

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ab6gq

WeirdOne4U2@aol.com

Post by ab6gq »

This individual (goes by name Chris) made a deal to purchase from me, and then told me he was purchasing a money order to send in payment on 4/9/03. 2 weeks later, nothing has arrived and the individual does not answer any email messages. His dishonesty has cost me numerous chances to sell the material to others who responded to my ad, and delayed selling by over 2 weeks. :cry:
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

No offense to those non-hams who are good traders, but if you'll read my posting in the Safe Trading Tips forum, I always suggest staying away from trading with non-hams. This is just another example of why.
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com