Dave WB4NCT

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KA9MOT

Dave WB4NCT

Post by KA9MOT »

Dave had a Kenwood TM-D700A for sale here and on DA ZED and the price was very good. I contacted him assuming that with such a good price it was either gone or a scam..... We made a deal and I was hoping for a good radio.

Well...... the radio arrived today it is in perfect shape, almost new condition. Everything he had pictured was there and even the stuff that wasn't pictured or described was included. PLUS Extras (GPS Cable)!

I knew as soon as I opened the box that Dave was a stand up guy. His packing was the best I've seen (and I have purchased a lot of radio equipment online). Hell, he even paid for the fast shipping. 2 Days on the brown truck.

If Dave has something for sale that you want, buy with confidence. Dave is a credit to this hobby!
Steve - KA9MOT