WQ5J Tom Stack

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4STP

WQ5J Tom Stack

Post by W4STP »

Just completed a deal with Tom on a Yaesu FT-100D,Very happy with the deal !! Radio described as new and it was as new! Thanks Tom for another
fine radio!!
Stephen W4STP
N4ATS

WQ5J

Post by N4ATS »

I agree , I have done many bilateral transactions with Tom , He is an awesome person to deal with and is ranked 2nd to none. He always ships the best , clean equipment. His communications (email) are superior.
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com
N4HDA

TOM STACK WQ5J

Post by N4HDA »

Tom is a great example of a person you can trust! I have purchased and traded with Tom SEVERAL times and never ended one deal on a sour note. If he makes a mistake or if there is a problem he resolves it very quickly. Anyone who's done trading on QTH for any length of time has at least run across Tom's listings. If your considering dealing with Tom on something, don't hesitate, you can't lose with him.
Terry

Mr Tom Stack WQ5J

Post by Terry »

You can buy without worry
Last edited by Terry on Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terry

Re: Mr Tom Stack WQ5J

Post by Terry »

Terry wrote:After reading the post concerning Tom Stack WQ5J I am compelled to let you know of my dealings with him. Most were fine. The ones that were not , were FINE also. He is a true ham in every since or the word. The problems were with the shipper that did the thirty foot drop test followed by the truck backing over the package test. Tom will do every thing possible to satisfy his customer. You can take his word to the bank. Tom you have my vote. Terry N8ERM
A62Rambler

WQ5J

Post by A62Rambler »

Tom Stack took time to give me advice and to help me make decisions. He shipped faster than expected. I asked for the tracking number and receieved the Kenwood 570DG the day I asked. I expected to wait a few days to receive it. I will look to him first for any purchase because of his honesty patience and terrific customer service!

Eric Roberts