W3CMP- CHEATER -BEWARE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
harlie11

W3CMP- CHEATER -BEWARE

Post by harlie11 »

Bought Kenwood TM-733a radio listing#1194543 from him. Paid USPS money order. Received radio without power cable. Said after radio received "he would look around for it". No responses after that. :oops:
chris1

Re: W3CMP- CHEATER -BEWARE

Post by chris1 »

Mr. Schlee, the person to whom I sold the radio, is a liar. I could not locate the power cable, and told him so. I purchased a new power cable for him, but apparently he is not satisfied. He also didn't mention he received a diplexer that was not included in the ad.
W3CMP
harlie11

Post by harlie11 »

Took cheater post on this forum to get email back from seller. As of this date still have not received a power cable for the radio I purchased from him. :oops:
chris1

Post by chris1 »

I sent Mr. Schlee a screen shot showing purchase of the power cable, which also showed expected delivery date. Apparently he isn't satisfied with that. This gentleman, and I use the term loosely, has acted like a spoiled, petulant child.
harlie11

Post by harlie11 »

Does name calling help you feel better about ripping people off that you sell to? I bought a radio from you on May 21. It is now June 14th, and I still can't power it up to use it. Seems the crooks always make the most noise and hollow excuses. :oops:
harlie11

Post by harlie11 »

Now a month since sale from this guy. Still no power cable. He is a dishonest ham and he is the liar.
chris1

Post by chris1 »

Mr. Schlee:

As you know, but won't mention, I purchased you a new power cable on Ebay for $8.00. I also notified you and sent you a screen shot to verify the purchase. The screen shot I sent to you stated that delivery would be sometime around June 25th-July 12th. I am sorry that you felt so put upon that you have to complain endlessly about this. Perhaps if you spent a bit less time bitching and actually read the screen shot I sent you back June 12 you would see the estimated shipping dates. If the shipping dates were unacceptable you could have contacted me, but I guess it's easier to piss and moan on this forum I will again send you the screen shot so you will quit complaining.
harlie11

Post by harlie11 »

W3CMP - If you were really a good guy you would have obtained a cable from one of our radio suppliers like HRO which I would have gotten in a couple of days. But you tried to be cheap and unconcerned that I was not able to use the radio you sold me for 2 months. So you supposedly ordered one from across the world to save a couple of dollars. That's really stepping up for your buyer. It's really hard to power up a radio with a picture of a power cable. Thanks again. I hope that when and if I receive it in July the radio you sold me works.
chris1

Post by chris1 »

Sir:

I did check and none were in stock at the time. maybe you should check before opening your mouth.
harlie11

Post by harlie11 »

ALL the suppliers were out of stock? I think not.
HRO
R&L Electronics
Hamcity
MFJ
Gigaparts
DX Engineering
etc..................

More stories from you to try to back-up your dishonesty.

Never mind, I will order one on my own. This is ridiculous. I need to be able to use the radio I bought from you.
chris1

Post by chris1 »

Mr. Schlee:

You are finally correct about something. I did check only two suppliers for the cable. DX Engineering has a delivery date of July 13, and the two HRO outlets nearest me did not have any in stock. (I sent you a screenshot the DXEngineering website so he can see for yourself). It was suggested to me to get one on Ebay so that is what I did. If you want to second guess that, which you are apparently pretty good at doing, go for it. I am not going to respond to your rants any further. You are a discontent that cannot be satisfied. This has been entertaining for the readers but I have better things to do, and so should you.