Larry Bruce W1UUU - Bad News Buyer

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KA9MOT

Larry Bruce W1UUU - Bad News Buyer

Post by KA9MOT »

Larry Bruce W1UUU, purchased one of my panadapters from me. From the beginning I knew I was in trouble. He started freaking out because it took me one day to ship it. Then he said the Tracking number I sent him didn't work (as USPS Tracking numbers don't). He received his item in 3 days and complained the whole time.
I advised Larry to send it back, I'd give him a refund. I guess he's decided to keep it. The ebay Negative feedback he left me says it works just fine.

Larry is not happy, but it is no fault of mine. Something is seriously wrong with the guy. He did say I was rude, and I guess maybe to a point I was. After the USPS Tracking Number started working, I told him I didn't expect him to be man enough to apologize for the nasty messages he sent me.

Avoid Larry W1UUU (ebay handle Great-Trades)... he is bad news.
Steve - KA9MOT