KC0CF postings

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC9NJI

KC0CF postings

Post by KC9NJI »

Beare of postings that contain photos from kc0cf. I responded to an ad for Yaesu 101 tubes. The photo depicted GE 6146b tubes along with GE 6js6c and 12by7a tubes in boxes. When the package arrived there were NO 6js6c and one of the boxes marked as 12by7a had a 6cl6 in it. The boxes that were marked 6146b were actually Matsushita 2001a that many hams dont like to use for 6146b. I wish he had been a little more honest with me. Mike kc9nji
kc0cf

Re: KC0CF postings

Post by kc0cf »

Mike never called me or emailed me regarding any of these issues. This is the first time I am made aware of any unsatisfaction of the deal. Had Mike contacted me, he and I would have found a mutual solution, one of which would have offered him a full and complete refund. Rather than to contact me, he has decided to try to paint himself as a victim of deceptive selling practices. The 6JS6's were suppose to be included in the deal, YES they got separated in the shipping process, and since have found them in a box of other items that did not sell at the time. I offer to send them to Mike as a mistake on my part. All he has to do if affirm. As to all the other issues Mike points out, full disclosure was given in emails as well as high resolution photo's of just what I had for sale. My reputation is worth more that $40.00 which is what I was left with after all the costs, I would stand ready to refund Mikes money, with an apology either private or public and the reason he failed to tell me about any of this, and just decide to flame me out in a public forum without any chance to make any of it right. My Bad, I guess I must have to be clairvoyant to do a deal with Mike. I hate to make a fuss especially this time of the year at Christmas, I will stand by my word as a man and a ham in good standing to completely refund Mikes purchase with this one caveat explain yourself and apologise. I think we live in a world now where people would rather try to destroy, rather than to build up. I do not subscribe to that kind of defective thinking, and still believe given a chance MOST people will do the right thing and are inherently good, not evil in there intent. Merry Christmas Mike, if you want me to correct the shortcomings of this deal gone wrong you so eloquently describe you know what you have to do to get satisfaction. I stand willing and able to make it right. 73's

Mike KC0CF
kc0cf

Re: KC0CF postings

Post by kc0cf »

It appears that rather than email me or call me to resolve any misunderstanding Mike had about just exactly what I had for sale, or to respond to this post here he is selling the 2 tubes I sold him and keeping the rest, and not even wanting me to send him the 2 tubes that were separated from the order. In my opinion, Mike didn't get hurt on this deal, and it also looks like he got the better end of the deal selling only 2 tubes to get his total purchase price including shipping. My offer still stands, I will be more than happy to make the deal right, and Mike can get a full refund from me, all he has to do is contact me like a man and ask. But it seems he would rather try to flame without giving me a chance to make any of it right. Here is his ad with SOME the tubes I sold him there were several others in the lot as well:

Ad Number: 1171142
Date Placed: 12/18/14
Name: Mike Wiley
Phone Number: 630-206-8229
Callsign: KC9NJI
Category: TUBES
Heading: MATSUSHITA 6146B & 12BY7A
Ad Message: For sale are two Matsushita 2001A (6146B) and a 12by7a driver. Tubes are unused. Asking $50.00 shipped. Mike kc9nji

Thinking communication and people skills are not Mikes strong suits. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!