N5WHT

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W7MCM

N5WHT

Post by W7MCM »

I just bought an ic2200h from N5WHT and it was shipped fast. Arrived as described. Thanks for selling on QTH de W7MCM
N4DCD

Re: N5WHT

Post by N4DCD »

I know this post is old however I need to reply. I tried to deal with this HAM but did not work out. He wanted a money order and I simply told him I do not deal with money orders and paypal is my only way of payment. He proceeded to lecture me, and I quote "on not lumping him into the same category of all the low lifes out there and that he was honest, your loss".. The content was nasty and uncalled for. I'll never deal with this guy, he has some kind of personality problem.
N5WHT

Post by N5WHT »

N4DCD.......GET OVER YOURSELF AND YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS, I DECIDE WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT I ACCEPT AND NOT YOU. JUST BECAUSE YOU MISSED OUT ON A FANTASTIC BUY ,DON'T ALWAYS BLAME SOMEBODY ELSE FOR YOUR SHORTCOMINGS.
N4DCD

Post by N4DCD »

I only just saw this. You sell something out from under me and I'm the bad guy? You're the one who needs to get over yourself and improve your morals .