BEWARE N8QN ex WE8E

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AB3C

BEWARE N8QN ex WE8E

Post by AB3C »

I purchased an antenna from this person and after numerous emails and lies only an incomplete antenna was sent to me. Please Google N8QN and read for yourself what kind of a person this is. This is all I have to say about him. I hope this feedback will keep him off these swap and shop sites.
Thank you
Leroy AB3C
n8qn

Re: BEWARE N8QN ex WE8E

Post by n8qn »

Alzheimer's Disease affects individuals differently. AB3C, is in my prayers. Please be advised NOT to make transactions with this individual. He has a tendency to create trouble for no reason... I blame this on his present medical condition.

The negative comments and threats made against me here and on QRZ, are being printed and sent to his Police Department. This falls under Telecommunication Harassment.