WZ1U - Steve ....... Top Shelf! - A+++++++

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AK4NT

WZ1U - Steve ....... Top Shelf! - A+++++++

Post by AK4NT »

I wanted to write about my recent purchase from Steve.
He is a great guy to do business with. In a world of scanners now, Steve is truly one of the "Good Guys". He took the time to talk to me on the phone before my purchase and then send more pics at my request before purchasing. His packing was perfect and the pictures did not even do the radio justice. I was amazed when I opened it up. Perfect I'm every way. He called after delivery to make sure I was happy and that everything was ok. Great guy, I highly recommend him, and hope to.do business again with him in the future. Thanks Steve, I love the radio.