KF2GG - RICH - RECOMMENDED SELLER!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K6HR

KF2GG - RICH - RECOMMENDED SELLER!

Post by K6HR »

I recently purchased an amplifier from Rich, that through no fault of his, was damaged in transit. It was a big purchase for me and I was very nervous about the transaction when I unboxed the unit and saw what had happened. Rich handled this transaction like a true professional. I can tell you right now if you deal with Rich you will not be disappointed. I'm sure glad I purchased from a reliable stand-up guy like Rich. He resolved the entire situation in a jiffy!

Thanks Rich, I love the amp!

Paul Delaney