FIVE More Scammers

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
localjunkpeddler

FIVE More Scammers

Post by localjunkpeddler »

BUYER BEWARE
Possibly 5 new SCAMMERS made listings on QRZ.com, early AM hours Today, 6/ 25/ 14...
All are new to QRZ (also today, first listing for each one)
Most have Houston, Tx, IP addresses, one is Witchita Kansas. They all list high end or sought after gear.
Their calls are;
KB6SGT---listing an Icom IC-7600
K6JTZ---- listing an Icom IC-756 Pro III
2E1DUF-- listing a Ten Tec Orion II
2E1DHL---Listing a Kenwood TS-590S
G0FOY--- Liisting a Yaesu FT-897D

I my opinion these are possibly all hijacked calls. I hope this notice will help someone........73.
de Lee,
K4LJP
"Always drink upstream of the herd"