Caution K07T selling

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K0EOA

Caution K07T selling

Post by K0EOA »

This individual doen't understand selling on the forum or the correct use of Pay Pal. He made a radio unavailable with no explanation as soon as I paid via Pay PAl after agreeing to his purchase conditions. Took 15 E-Mails and 6 days along with filing a complaint to Pay Pal to get my money returned. Good news is I got my money back - bad news is I wanted the radio. Use caution!!!
Tom
KL7AM

Re: Caution K07T selling

Post by KL7AM »

After reading KO7T's profile on QRZ I would be inclined to cut him lots of slack...
mike270

Post by mike270 »

well hope you wrong I'm waiting for a ts 450 right now ,very hard to coraspond with ko7t, i hope radio arrives by monday i will post one way or other.
K9XR

Post by K9XR »

Yep, I've dealt with him. Maybe a little slow but never lost anything.

KL7AM wrote:After reading KO7T's profile on QRZ I would be inclined to cut him lots of slack...
K0EOA

Post by K0EOA »

Mike 270
The TS-450 you are waiting for is the one he agreed to sell me and then evidently sold to you. He did refund my money but I ended up paying a sellers fee to get my money back. He was extremely confused about how to refund the money and I now need to file a claim to get all of it back as a refund. He never did explain how I did't get the radio as I paid him right away after the aggreement to buy it. Good Luck!!
Tom