feedback forum

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4PIG

feedback forum

Post by W4PIG »

i am glad to see the feedback four up and running it is a great tool. thanks scott 73s
W1JCW

Feedback Forum

Post by W1JCW »

I was wondering what Scott was up to with the FBF.

Must have taken some time to get a real nice tool such as phpBB as he wanted it and up to QTH standards.

Nice work Scott !!

I know many appreciate your hard work but are to bashful to post just the same.
73 -

W1JCW
John
WA5XX

Re: feedback forum

Post by WA5XX »

I too, am very happy to see the "Forum" up and running again. I hope that we can all use it as a tool for honest feedback regarding transactions that we were personally involved in and when everything goes smoothly go ahead and put in a good word for the honest guy as well as alerting us to the few bad apples that are out there. I've bought and sold a whole lot of equipment on QTH and have made decisions that were influenced by what others have posted on here.
Also, I hope we can all be responsible users this time and not get caught up in personalities (I'm a previous "offender") and stick to the relevant facts without the vitriol.
Thank you, Scott for the return of the Forum.
73 to all,
Todd / WA5XX
localjunkpeddler

Re: feedback forum

Post by localjunkpeddler »

W4PIG wrote:i am glad to see the feedback four up and running it is a great tool. thanks scott 73s
DITTO !!......I agree with Danny, 100%, thanks Scott.
de Lee, K4LJP
"Always drink upstream of the herd"