KK4PG--Beware of Peter

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ve2xb

KK4PG--Beware of Peter

Post by ve2xb »

Peter sold me some Drake gear. It was advertised all aok, no issues. The pix looked fb.I trusted his word. However, it arrived in a dented box and was very poorly packaged.The rig was a disaster. It did NOT work at all. When powered up, it started to blow fuses all over the place. When I sent Peter some emails, he was no help at all, so I asked for my 500 bux back or fix the darn thing. He said I was on my own and basically tough titties.
I really hate having to post here, so it is after a lot of careful thought and consideration. I gave him several chances to make things right and he made a conscious choice to do nada, zip and zilch.
I emailed Scott and he told me to post here. I had a terrible and hurtful experience with Peter and I do not wish this on anyone.
I am disappointed X 100 and have a junk pile of Drake gear as parts. Anyone need a junk pile of Drake gear that looks nice?
BEWARE of him. He is a disgrace and a bad apple in the fraternity of hams.
73, dx, tnx
Mike, ve2xb