K4LJP - Great guy

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KA0LDG

K4LJP - Great guy

Post by KA0LDG »

I recently purchased a tuner from Lee, K4LJP which was exactly as advertised. He sent me high quality photos which showed both interior and exterior views that confirmed his description. He took my personal check, emailed me on the status of the shipping, and the tuner arrived in great shape since he packed it very well. I would defiantly do business with Lee, K4LJP again.

Kent
KAØLDG :D
localjunkpeddler

Re: K4LJP - Great guy

Post by localjunkpeddler »

I would definitely do business again with you too, Kent....HI

Thanks & 73
de Lee K4LJP
"Always drink upstream of the herd"