W5AAT - Great guy to deal with!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4EMF

W5AAT - Great guy to deal with!

Post by W4EMF »

Todd posted a well written ad on QTH.com for a transceiver. He also included his phone number on the contact page (many do not) allowing me to promptly contact him with additional questions about the radio. The conversation was excellent and while looking at his feed-back on QTH my comfort level was elevated. During the conversation we learned we had other things in common. We settled on a payment and shipping method that worked for both of us and a deal was made. The equipment arrived as projected, was packed expertly and the unit was as described on the phone and in the ad. It doesn't get much better. Thanks Todd, for a smooth transaction and a nice piece of equipment. If you have other items in the future, I will not hesitate to do business with you.

Lawson / W4EMF
W5AAT

Post by W5AAT »

Thanks, Lawson. I hope to work you on 75 some night and hear that beautiful radio you got somewhere! Call me anytime, always a pleasure.
Todd / WA5XX (ex W5AAT)