W4EMF - LAWSON SUMMERROW / THIS FORUM WORKS!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W5AAT

W4EMF - LAWSON SUMMERROW / THIS FORUM WORKS!

Post by W5AAT »

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Lawson Summerrow, W4EMF. I had a piece of equipment advertised on QTH and Mr. Summerrow called me about it. While we were on the phone, I checked Lawson's feedback and decided to tell him to just send me a check and I would ship the next day. Things could not have gone smoother. His check arrived 2 days later and his equipment was delivered the same day. Perfect. Between the feedback and just talking to Lawson, I never felt any anxiety at all about shipping the gear while the check was in transit.
I am very pleased at how things worked out and if Lawson called me and told me to send him 10k worth of gear and that a check would be sent I'd do it in a heartbeat. Good guy, honest guy.
Thank you, Lawson and thanks to Feedback Forum!
Todd / WA5XX (aka W5AAT)
W1QJ

Post by W1QJ »

I know Lawson very well and I have been dealing the same way with him for years. If he wants something from you, just pack it up and sent it out without fear. Your money will arrive in a Jiffy. Lou
donate life
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

i also know lawson his word is good as gold on anything. 73s de w4pig