K9FW

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wb6mmj

K9FW

Post by wb6mmj »

I bought some rectifiers from K9FW. When I received them 3 of them were labeled HVP15 and one is lableled HV14-1.
The first time I contacted him, before agreeing to buy them, I told him I needed 4 of them to build a full wave bridge rectifier. Also, these are labeled as 1 amp. He tried to tell me they were 3 amp rectifiers.
What he sent me is not what I wanted and when I contacted him about the problem he just said " We are done talking about this"
Not a good guy to do business with.
I got screwed on this one by him.
K9FW

Rectfiers

Post by K9FW »

What was sold WAS a Matched Quad of K2AW Diode Modules, K2AW in later years did not build up these modules himself, just relabeled purchased modules. I tried to explain this nicely over very many emails. The K2AW Built and Later the Purchased Modules use 3 amp diodes inside PER K2AW. All can be ran with much more than 1 amp following the K2AW original Spec Instructions. This was fully explained and the spec sheet was offered to this Ham. Tried very hard to work this out, even said send them back, Shipping for these is minimal.
All I got was his irritating complaints=lots. Not a reseller, just down sizing the station and spares.

Al K9FW
K9FW

K2AW Diode Modules

Post by K9FW »

I have another matched set of these with a pending sale on this site now, and if you look close at the pic 15 can be seen on them. K2AW just removed some of the original lettering and stamped his 14-1 on them. All these has been hashed over enough. Al K9FW