Ralphy Vegas - Radio or cash? What's it going to be????!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
julius summers

LOOK AT MY NEW POSTING

Post by julius summers »

Gentlemen look at my new posting under "JULIUS SUMMERS RIPPED OFF MY RADIO CLUB''. As you will see i am very angry over the comments Mr Vega made concerning my reputation I have listed in great details the events that took place after my radio was shipped to the Rowland Heights Radio Club. The events that i described is exactlyl as happened.It is THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. PLEASE READ THAT POST. Thanks to one and all who tried to aid me in the nightmare. 73 jp summers w5rim
Last edited by julius summers on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W1QJ

Re: LOOK AT MY NEW POSTING

Post by W1QJ »

julius summers wrote:Gentlemen look at my new posting under "JULIUS SUMMERS RIPPED OFF MY RADIO CLUB''. As you will see i am very angry over the comments Mr Vega made concerning my Stellar Reputation. I have listed in great details the events that took place after my radio was shipped to the Rowland Heights Radio Club. The events that i described is exactlyl as happened.It is THE TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. PLEASE READ THAT POST. Thanks to one and all who tried to aid me in the nightmare. 73 jp summers w5rim
Julius, did you read my scenario of what I think happen here? All the pieces fit just right.
donate life
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

W1QJ wrote:My point simply being this. There are 2 of the same radio's involved here. The good radio from the honest ham. A broken radio form a dishonest ham. Buys good radio and uses parts from it to repair broken radio. Now the serial numbers change on the good and broken radios. Both radios get sold. if no one believes the dishonest ham got a bad radio from the honest ham, he says check the serial number of the honests' hams radio with the new owner who will attest it does not work. The old switch-a roo trick.
And this too is a possability.
Steve - KA9MOT
Silly_Me

Post by Silly_Me »

Rowland Heights Radio Club wrote:
AS OF JULY 19, 2012 THE CHARGEBACK WAS REVERSED AND PAY PAL NOW IS IN CONTROL OF RELEASING YOUR FUNDS! NO DISPUTE WAS FILED WITH PAY-PAL SO I WOULD HOUND THEM REGARDING YOUR MONEY.

MATTER DONE WITH
Let's hope
Last edited by Silly_Me on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GALAXY67

what a mess

Post by GALAXY67 »

Afetr reading all this mess,and some of the statements,can one also assume then,that the radio was indeed tested before shipping,then,during shipment 'Soemthing Happened" dropped,kicked,thrown,etc thus making it vulnerable to damadge,then either it would not turn on,or,did the buyer "Blow It" when they tuned it on,if this scenario fits,then who is responsible,the "Buyer" who "Blew It" when turned on?? thus making it just bad timing,or the shipping company for the way it was handled?? the postings of the radio being "offered for sale" in supposedly working condition soon after it was received,do seem mighty suspicious though,as far as what REALLY happened?? Sorry to say,Perry Mason has been dead for years,I wonder if this will ever really be resolved...WN8BOB
W5AAT

NOT DONE WITH BY A LONG SHOT!!

Post by W5AAT »

As someone else pointed out on the "Rowland Heights Radio Club" post, THIS MATTER WILL NOT BE OVER UNTIL THE 1750.00 IS RESTORED TO MR. SUMMER'S ACCOUNT! YOU KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE THIS! IT'S NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL EITHER YOU, YOUR FATHER, THE "RADIO CLUB", OR YOUR AUNT FANNY MAKE THINGS RIGHT!!
TODD / WA5XX (ex W5AAT)
n4dxx

Re: what a mess

Post by n4dxx »

[quote="GALAXY67"]Afetr reading all this mess,and some of the statements,can one also assume then,that the radio was indeed tested before shipping,then,during shipment 'Soemthing Happened" dropped,kicked,thrown,etc thus making it vulnerable to damadge,then either it would not turn on,or,did the buyer "Blow It" when they tuned it on,if this scenario fits,then who is responsible,the "Buyer" who "Blew It" when turned on?? thus making it just bad timing,or the shipping company for the way it was handled?? the postings of the radio being "offered for sale" in supposedly working condition soon after it was received,do seem mighty suspicious though,as far as what REALLY happened?? Sorry to say,Perry Mason has been dead for years,I wonder if this will ever really be resolved...WN8BOB[/quote
With all due respect sir after reading this i am no Perry Mason and it's plain to see who got ripped off 1,700 is a lot of loot this day and time with the Obama economy and The cost of Obama fuel..Just think you could almost fill your gas tank with that kind of money!!
The Bootlegger oops Not!!
julius summers

CHARGES REVERSED

Post by julius summers »

According to paypal the charges have not been reversed. My account is still charged with $1750 which you incurred upon me for no reason. You have answered none of my questions concerning the person who bought the radio and whose name is on the credit card. That persons name is Ralphy Vegas. Who is he ???Are you Ralphy Vegas???? That is the only name that paypal has on thier files, the name on the credit card is Ralphy Vegas. Answer the question Jose, Ralphy, Joe or whoever you are that ripped me off for $1750 and my beautiful radio. THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY UNTIL YOU RETURN MY $1750 to my paypal account.
KA9MOT

Post by KA9MOT »

Rowland Hghts Radio Club wrote:AS OF JULY 19, 2012 THE CHARGEBACK WAS REVERSED AND PAY PAL NOW IS IN CONTROL OF RELEASING YOUR FUNDS! NO DISPUTE WAS FILED WITH PAY-PAL SO I WOULD HOUND THEM REGARDING YOUR MONEY.

MATTER DONE WITH
If this is the truth....... Why did you post this on July 28, 2012?
ne6v wrote:To date our club has not received any response from the seller regarding, giving the original seller of the non-working ic-775dsp all the proceeds from it sale. At yesterdays meeting a member made the following suggestion and the board of directors, agreed with it and I now present this idea:

offer 1: Give Mr. Summers, the original seller all of the proceeds from the sale of the IC-775DSP . This would clear our clubs name...hopefully.

offer #2:
The radio being sold to a local ham whom is a EE, has to our understanding repaired the radio and the radio now operates to the manufactures stated specs.If the current owner agrees, Rowland Heights Radio Club will refund him all monies he paid for the radio, and pay a portion of a reasonable repair bill for repairs made on the radio in question. If this is acceptable to all party's Rowland Heights Radio Club will refund directly to the current owner the price he paid in full and a portion of any repair bill. In turn Mr. Summers, will be responsible for any remaining repair bill and Mr. Summers will be responsible for shipping the radio back to him, those arrangements will be made directly between Mr. Summers and the current owner. I have no idea if the current owner would even consider this idea, but it is worth asking if Mr. Summers is interested.

The Rowland Heights Radio Club request MR.Summer to email any reply / communication regarding these two ideas directly to our BOD at email address:
board.ki6tri@charter.net

According to my fathers credit card company this dispute is now resolved and closed. I seem to disagree with the company's depiction and classification of it.

It sounds like its FAR from resolved!

J.Vega
President & Trustee KI6TRI
Rowland Heights Radio Club

Please send emails regarding this isuue directly to the BOD at:
board.ki6tri@charter.net
Again, LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!
Steve - KA9MOT
julius summers

MR VEGA REMOVED THE UV VOICE BOARD

Post by julius summers »

I just received and email from the ham who purchased the Icom 775dsp from Mr Vega. Mr Vega informed him that he had opened the radio and revmoved the uv voice board and it was listed on qrz for sale,but he would sell him the voice board for $75. Mr Vega i did not know you worked on radio equipment . Was this when the radio stopped working????? Wonder what else was removed from the radio after you opened the radio up. jp summers w5rim
julius summers

FORGOTTEN PHOTOS

Post by julius summers »

When i listed the Icom 775dsp for sale on QTH i received an email from a ham interested in buying the radio. He asked if i would take some pictures of the radio in operation. I took pictures of the radio with my i phone and sent them to him. I had forgotten about this until this mornig. If there is any interest in viewing these pictures let me know and i will try to post them. The pictures were taken in my "shack" . There are desks,chairs,radios,and yes there is even a working antenna on the property. Thanks to all. jp summers w5rim
af6vm

Post by af6vm »

I don't think you need to prove anything to anybody Julius. NE6V has already proven your case for you. He is his own worst witness. I hope you give serious consideration to prosecuting him.
W5AAT

Post by W5AAT »

I agree 100%.
N6YM

rare photo Rowland Heights Radio Club?

Post by N6YM »

rare photo Rowland Heights Radio Club?

KA9MOT

Re: rare photo Rowland Heights Radio Club?

Post by KA9MOT »

N6YM wrote:rare photo Rowland Heights Radio Club?

Hey! You found the lost Field Day pictures! BTW, I saved a copy of that picture.... It was just to good to pass up.
Last edited by KA9MOT on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve - KA9MOT
KA9MOT

Re: FORGOTTEN PHOTOS

Post by KA9MOT »

julius summers wrote:When i listed the Icom 775dsp for sale on QTH i received an email from a ham interested in buying the radio. He asked if i would take some pictures of the radio in operation. I took pictures of the radio with my i phone and sent them to him. I had forgotten about this until this mornig. If there is any interest in viewing these pictures let me know and i will try to post them. The pictures were taken in my "shack" . There are desks,chairs,radios,and yes there is even a working antenna on the property. Thanks to all. jp summers w5rim
Julius, If you can, you should post them as they show the radio was operational. It would be proof for any Doubting Thomas'.
If you can't figure out how to post them, email them to me and I'll post them for you.
Steve - KA9MOT
W5AAT

THANK YOU MODERATORS!!

Post by W5AAT »

Thank you for letting the TRUTH be seen again.
Todd / WA5XX
af6vm

Post by af6vm »

^^Bump to the top^^