A sweet deal from K6LK, Bill Mekeel

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n4co

A sweet deal from K6LK, Bill Mekeel

Post by n4co »

Purchased a Kenwood R-600 from Bill and it was MUCH more than I expected considering this is a very old receiver. Bill was quick to answer the mail, quick to ship and went the extra mile to pack the receiver very well. Wish all my deals were like this one !

73's
Lew
N4CO
WB6VHK

Post by WB6VHK »

I too had a great transaction with Bill a few months ago. Great guy and a man of his word.

Darell / WB6VHK
WD8AQS

Thank you Bill, K6LK

Post by WD8AQS »

I just purchased an Icom from Bill K6LK, an excellent deal and rig was packed very secure.

73'
Lew WD8AQS