K4AJF; Simply the best

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w1wn

K4AJF; Simply the best

Post by w1wn »

No surprise here. Another seamless, pleasant and thoroughly enjoyable transaction with Adam. Is there anyone out there that is as easy to deal with it and that you can trust implicitly. I don't think so.

Thanks again and take care on the left coast my friend. Best to the family.

Dave, w1wn
w8jn

Honest

Post by w8jn »

The best feedback you can receive. I would ship equipment to Adam before I receive Money. He is good as gold and a man of his word!
Paul w8jn
w1wn

Need to correct the call! W4AJF

Post by w1wn »

Hi Paul.

Sorry. Just realized that I had Adam's call incorrect. It is W4AJF or just look under honest, easy to deal with, trustworthy ham.

Sorry about the mistake on the call Adam. Take care.

Dave, w1wn
W4AJF

W1WN David Levy always great to deal with

Post by W4AJF »

Thanks Dave, hope you like that tuner... I trust Dave (W1WN) so happily sent him the tuner BEFORE receiving his payment, no worries here with Dave W1WN!

Adam Farber W4AJF
Woodland Hills, CA
w8jn

Where?

Post by w8jn »

Adam,
I thought you lived in Fl? When and why did you move to Ca?
Paul w8jn
w1wn

Post by w1wn »

Hi Paul.

Hey you are out of the loop. He moved to NYC before California, lol.

Dave, w1wn
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Hi Paul, we (wife and I) lived in FL for like 30 years but in Sept 2010 we moved to NYC for about 10 months, were were following our 2 sons who moved there but July of last year (2011) they moved to the L.A. area so here we are, it's all about the family.

Thanks.

Adam Farber W4AJF
Woodland Hills, CA