Purchase of Quadra Amp from Paul G. W8JN

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
tsjacobs

Purchase of Quadra Amp from Paul G. W8JN

Post by tsjacobs »

From Tom W6TSJ
I Just purchased a used Yaesu Quadra amp from Paul G. W8JN.
I admired his timely responses ,honesty regarding condition of the product and genuine concern for safe delivery of his pristine equipment.
I would have no hesitation dealing with Paul in the future and his character reflects what the ham radio fraternity used to be.
W4PIG

Post by W4PIG »

paul is a+++ trader 73s de w4pig :D :D :D
w8jn

Hi Friend

Post by w8jn »

Danny, Good to see you. I hated to sell my Quadra. It had all of a couple hours of use but I am downsizing and moving to a new house. Keep in touch. You and Larry, Adam, Tom and a few others out there are hams from the good old days.
Paul w8jn