Darrell N5SHI - A Nice Guy & Super Seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KB0CIR

Darrell N5SHI - A Nice Guy & Super Seller

Post by KB0CIR »

This is a little late, but I just finally got registered with QTH.COM.
I purchased a rig from Darrell / N5SHI a few months ago and he is one of the nicest people I've dealt with in a very long time. He was very helpful. I did not know that much about the rig. He sent some pics and described everything to me and answered all my questions. :D

Once, I knew that I wanted the radio, he kept in touch every day, from the time that we first spoke until the rig was setting on my desk in my shack.

If you see something of Darrell's listed rest assured that you will have a Very Positive sales experience.

TNX Darrell, I look forward to dealing with you in the future.
73 & 99
From the Prairie Hills of the Dakotas,

Jim Aho / KB0CIR
Mountrail Co. ND ARES / RACES / SKYWARN Coordinator
NW ND ARES District Emergency Coordinator