MOreRF and K8PCU are THE BEST

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w2dwr

MOreRF and K8PCU are THE BEST

Post by w2dwr »

Hi,
I have been a ham for almost 50 years and have traded so much that my friends said my old call, ARJ, stood for Acres of Radio Junk! Never in all my years have I run into a private or small seller who was as good or as responsive as Jim and MoreRF. I bought a 101ZD from him with payment through PayPal. He even acknowledged the payment and said he would ship the next day. That was two days ago. The radio is sitting at my left elbow as I write this and is as much like a brand new radio as I have ever seen. I would recommend anyone looking for a used radio see Jim first. If he has what you are looking for, buy it with confidence.
My final comment is "Thank you, Jim."

Joe Bushel W2DWR