WA4JJY - "Eddie" Be very careful

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
w5if

WA4JJY - "Eddie" Be very careful

Post by w5if »

Said he wanted to buy an itme that I had listed, never sent any money. Poor communication, always an excuse. Be very careful if you deal with him. I see there are other posts where he has done the same thing. Should have checked the "Forum" first!
aj4hk

Re: WA4JJY - "Eddie" Be very careful

Post by aj4hk »

w5if wrote:Said he wanted to buy an itme that I had listed, never sent any money. Poor communication, always an excuse. Be very careful if you deal with him. I see there are other posts where he has done the same thing. Should have checked the "Forum" first!
I had the same problem with him, He wanted an item I had for sale, I held it for 2 weeks,no emails . then sent me a email saying that his car was broke and could not buy radio.
aj4hk
w5if

WA4JJY Be Careful

Post by w5if »

Well same story as AJ4HK, but this time it was his truck broke down, etc etc. Never communicates unless you send him an email hitting him up. Long as people know to be careful with the guy. Takes all kind
W1JCW

WA4JJY - Eddie takes time !

Post by W1JCW »

Eddie says he had computer and ISP issues.

I received the PMO today !!!

So there you have it, the guy came through after some issues were cleared up on his end. Something just take more time then we would like.

Thanks Eddie.
73 -

W1JCW
John