*** OUTSTANDING SELLER --- Jorge Mesa, N2YPD ***

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
tjila

*** OUTSTANDING SELLER --- Jorge Mesa, N2YPD ***

Post by tjila »

Jorge Mesa, N2YPD is an exceptional seller here on QTH.com. I purchased a FT5000MP from him this week and the deal went as smooth as buying from one of the discount dealers. Even better. He sent pics of the radio and packaging and shipping document every step along the way. Even sent me an email when FedEx tracking showed the package was arriving a day earlier than estimated since it required a signature. Excellent packaging job too. Just a pleasure to deal with.[/b]
Tom Jue, WB5JHY
WB6VHK

Post by WB6VHK »

Glad to hear there are some honest sellers left in the world ! Sounds like you got a great deal too !

I like his call ...I wonder if he works for NYPD ?
tjila

Post by tjila »

No not NYPD. I think he said he was some kind of maintenance manager. By the looks of his station equipment he may a "boss" of some kind. Hey, he's from Columbia and he lives in "Jousey", ya don wanna know.
Just kidding, he has a heart of gold and he really takes care of his equipment. More importantly he takes pride in his dealing with others.
Tom Jue, WB5JHY