DX ENGINEERING RUNS A GREAT OPERATION

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9XR

DX ENGINEERING RUNS A GREAT OPERATION

Post by K9XR »

I recently bought some cable and some tools from DX ENGINEERING. They provided Tracking information and had Lightning Fast shipping along with very safe Packing. This was my first experience with them but it surely won't be my last.
W3RXO

Ditto

Post by W3RXO »

I, too, must say that my dealing with them, has always been a very positive experience. Their staff is helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Shipping is speedy and at a fair cost. I am happy to return to them, when I need items which they sell.
If you don't love it leave it. Let this...be your warning, when you're running down my country man, you're walking on the fighting side of me.
Merle Haggard
amaliajiff

Post by amaliajiff »

How can I add audio or sound file to automatically play when home page is opened?
W3RXO

HUH???

Post by W3RXO »

amaliajiff wrote:How can I add audio or sound file to automatically play when home page is opened?
Did you read this thread? We are discussing a good business to do business with, for Ham Radio operators. Either your message is spam, or you weren't paying much attention.
If you don't love it leave it. Let this...be your warning, when you're running down my country man, you're walking on the fighting side of me.
Merle Haggard