WB6VHK HOW ABOUT AN EXPLANATION

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K4TEC

WB6VHK HOW ABOUT AN EXPLANATION

Post by K4TEC »

Darrell G Huth, when I say you’re so full of it I am not exaggeration,

Question, have you ever purchased anything from me?
Answer No

Then why do you keep insisting in trying to be so disruptive and wasting so many peoples time by them having to take time to read your verbage?

I just took a look, and EVERY SINGLE POST you have made on here has been to cast doubt or just plain out lie about me and my company.

I have to ask why enjoyment or sick pleasure you get out of this Darrell?

To me your just a sad individual with nothing better to do with your time, the many posts praising me and thanking me are all tarnished by your lies and suggestive comments to the point that others are attacking you.

Darrell I have to say I find that you’re a twisted individual and may I recommend that you please seek therapy or medicinal assistance as it seems so clear that you need it.

The very fact that you don’t know me, have not dealt with me ever in any capacity proves this.

See for example http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=110 ... ght=wb6vhk and his comments here http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=928 ... ght=wb6vhk

I feel it is not time to bring your actions to light Darrell, 73s OM
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

And for example, just posted..
w3qe

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WB6VHK wrote:
I just knew it was coming !

ANOTHER "malcontent" ! Martyn, how do you put up with all these people ?

Funny, to me he sounds like a normal guy who never had a problem UNTIL he dealt with radio-mart.

Guess who's side of the story I believe ?

Why don't you--WB6VHK-- crawl back into the dark abyss you come from. You have serious mental issues posting ad nauseam to every and anything concerning this man. You need help and fast, obviously.

Post by WA5ZZT »

Gosh Martyn,

Everybody is out to get you. Oh no!! You better call your police department or better yet your shrink :)

Harold
KA9MOT

Re: WB6VHK HOW ABOUT AN EXPLANATION

Post by KA9MOT »

K4TEC wrote: Question, have you ever purchased anything from me?

I have. Twice! And all went well......but Martin, look what you have been writing. It reads like a flight of fancy and I suspect it is.
Steve - KA9MOT
K4TEC

Re: WB6VHK HOW ABOUT AN EXPLANATION

Post by K4TEC »

KA9MOT wrote:
K4TEC wrote: Question, have you ever purchased anything from me?

I have. Twice! And all went well......but Martin, look what you have been writing. It reads like a flight of fancy and I suspect it is.
no not at all Steve
I will PM you its easier as I have typed this all before and i am busy at the moment so look out for a PM
K4TEC

Post by K4TEC »

And another posted today
K9XR

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob, If you have read just a little bit of this thread you know the answer to that question, I might ask you the same thing or are you just trying to start a little more Crap, like there isn't enough already. It kind of reminds me of your "how come nobody likes newbies?" thread that was deleted.

And Yes, I have bought from AND sold to Radio-Mart.

Have you had dealings with radiomart? If yes how was the out come?
thx bob[/quote]

And again Darrell avoids the questions

Darrell is just a good for nothing twerp with wayyyy too much time on his hands, he does not promote the good in Ham Radio and just tries to destroy the reputation of others by his lies and sarcastic comments, Way to go Darrell, your like an internet stalker.
K9XR

Simply Amazing

Post by K9XR »

It's simply amazing that Martyn can take one of my posts and twist it around so it looks like I am supporting him in this. All I was doing was asking KD8RHY if he was a party to this or if he was just trying to stir up some more crap with a question that he should have already known the answer to.

K4TEC wrote:And another posted today
K9XR

Bob, If you have read just a little bit of this thread you know the answer to that question, I might ask you the same thing or are you just trying to start a little more Crap, like there isn't enough already. It kind of reminds me of your "how come nobody likes newbies?" thread that was deleted.

thx bob

Darrell is just a good for nothing twerp with wayyyy too much time on his hands, he does not promote the good in Ham Radio and just tries to destroy the reputation of others by his lies and sarcastic comments, Way to go Darrell, your like an internet stalker.[/quote]
kd8rhy

Re: Simply Amazing

Post by kd8rhy »

K9XR wrote:It's simply amazing that Martyn can take one of my posts and twist it around so it looks like I am supporting him in this. All I was doing was asking KD8RHY if he was a party to this or if he was just trying to stir up some more crap with a question that he should have already known the answer to.

K4TEC wrote:And another posted today
K9XR

thx bob

Darrell is just a good for nothing twerp with wayyyy too much time on his hands, he does not promote the good in Ham Radio and just tries to destroy the reputation of others by his lies and sarcastic comments, Way to go Darrell, your like an internet stalker.
[/quote]

First off my thread was not: quote how come know body like newbies..It was newbies...You like to twist and spin things..I have read your post..You are one strange dude..If anyone is stirring the pot it would be you.I bet when the ball comes in your yard you keep it..You are one of the unfriendly hams without a doubt.Was the question even asked to you?? What a fool..