AD4C-Good deal alert

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1RLB

AD4C-Good deal alert

Post by W1RLB »

Playing with antennas again,what else.Over the years I have had several MFJ259 series antenna analyzers.Great instrument.Did not really want to buy a new one,and do not need UHF,or even VHF.So I come here to QTH,and find several.I lived in Florida for 15 years,and have met Hector,AD4C before.
I bought a mint 259 from Hector,and he got it to me fast,sent the tr number,a deal done right.Turns out,I got it in the original box,without a scratch,with batteries and the walwart!! Worked excellent,out of the box.
It was a great deal,for a nicely taken care of instrument,that Hector had for several years.
Thanks!! 73 Bob w1rlb
n2gbt

AD4C

Post by n2gbt »

Ive done a few deals with him also- NEVER a problem- in fact the first radio I bought I drove down to Miami to meet with him and pick it up personally-and ya sort of always get more then you expect with Hector- I bought an Icom 7000 from him recently without the sep kit being listed and ended up WITH the sep kit plus the orig boxes which was nice- not to mention the radio worked flawlessly.
Joe N2GBT