scam alert

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n2gbt

scam alert

Post by n2gbt »

Scam alert for sure- I got contacted also- the language has my scam alert radar on full alert--he has the piece of equipment I am looking for ( Kenwood TS950SDX)

it never ends with these people
Joe N2GBT
K3PZ

HIS CALL SIGN

Post by K3PZ »

Joe,

Is he an EA call? If so, he sent me 2 e-mails today also. He was in a BIG hurry at 9:00am this morning but I haven't heard back from him since. These guys are so easy to read.

Paul Zora
K3PZ
Stuart, FL
n2gbt

Re: HIS CALL SIGN

Post by n2gbt »

K3PZ wrote:Joe,

Is he an EA call? If so, he sent me 2 e-mails today also. He was in a BIG hurry at 9:00am this morning but I haven't heard back from him since. These guys are so easy to read.

Paul Zora
K3PZ
Stuart, FL
same scammer- first it was a VE7 call now the EA call- same reply-- same pics of a kenwood ts950sdx--